TRIP TO ROME
July 25 - August 1 - Led by Fr. Eamonn O'Gorman
All major sights of Rome
Trips to Assisi, Subiaco and Castelgandolfo
Audience/Angelus with the Holy Father
COST €1195 (including all taxes)
This price includes the following:
* Return flight from Cork direct to Rome
* 7 nights accommodation in the Irish College B&B
* Refreshments on arrival
* One buffet dinner at the college
* One 4 course dinner in Rome, entertainment and drinks included
* Coach transfers to and from the airport in Italy
* Coach transfer to the catacombs of St Callixtus
* Coach transfer to St Peter’s/Vatican City
* Coach tour of the city by night
* Any other coaching required for the itinerary
* Day trip to Assisi
* Half day trip to Castelgandolfo
* Half day trip to Subiaco
* Guided tours of all places visited
* Tour leader for the duration of the trip.
* Hotel, airport and government taxes
The price does not include:
* Entrance fees to Vatican Museums & Catacombs. (€15 total)
* Single rooms: €20 p.p. supplement per night
* Travel insurance (please consult your booking form)
SILVER CIRCLE - WEEK 14
€200 - Martina Law, Ardera. €100 - Margie Treacy, Ballincur. €50 - Mary Walsh, Grange. €20 - Marie Purcell, Grange; Ena Delahunty, Grange; Danny Doran, Convent View; Eithne Ponce deLeon, Filbuckstown; Richard Hogan, Clogga; John Phelan, Skelpstown; Paudie Purcell, Polerone; Ger Nolan, Grange; John Kennedy, Kilmacow; Tom Henebery, Ballybrazil; Celine Murphy, Grange; Claus Dunne, Newrath; Ciara Law, Ardera; Thomas Dunphy, Glengrant; Karl Phelan, Ballymountain; Eddie Aylward, Silverspring; Joe Dolan, Polerone; Kitty Walsh, Ballygriffin; Sean Behan, Kilmacthomas; Andy Aylward, Mullinavat.
On March 2 & 9 all Club Officers Mentors and Club Officials must attend The Code Of Ethics & Best Practice Course which will be held in the complex. On completion of this course all people who attended will be certified. Updates will be provided coming nearer the course.
Under 11’s-12’s indoor hurling every Sunday from 5pm-6pm. Under 12’s – 13’s indoor hurling every Sunday from 6pm-7pm.
The Club will run a Sports Quiz in Doyle's Bar, Carrigeen on Friday, Feb 12 at 8.30pm sharp. All are welcome with teams of four for €20.
Mooncoin Garda Station
Is now closed for renovations. The Station will now move to Mooncoin Credit Union until works have been completed. Opening Hours displayed at Credit Union.
New Phone Number: 051 896618 Outside Opening Hours: Contact Mullinavat 051 898122
Experimental Drawing and Painting Course
Will take place at the old Vocational School, Slieverue. The course of six weeks will start on Tuesday, February 16, morning and/or evening session available. For more information please phone GlenRua Art, Annette 086-8514545, or Yvette 086-8550221.
Bookings are now invited for The Ossory Pilgrimage to Lourdes May 22 to May 27 €720 pps. Those who wish to travel with the main group, or with the sick should contact Eleanor 051 880414 or email@example.com Mon to Friday 10.30am to 2.30pm (excluding Wednesday).
MINISTERS: Feb 13 (8pm) Anne Wash (C), Declan Walsh. Feb 14 (10am) Noreen Walsh, Eileen Williams.
MINISTERS: Feb 14 - Bridget Rochford.
READERS: Feb 4 - Helen Brennan.
ALTAR SERVERS: Feb 14 - Kate Hennebry, Sarah Norris.
Micky Fripps, Dungooley.
Dick & Mary Comerford, Clogga;
James Walsh, Clooneen, Clogga, Joe Norris, Bog Road;
Mary Galvin, Clonea Power; Willie Rowe, Kilcraggan;
Christopher & Paul Cuddihy, Licketstown;
Neddy Kenny, Lower Corluddy; Seamus Doran, St. Judes; John Hearne, Filbuckstown.